Monday, January 26, 2009

Pee cup

OK, after all the serious stuff, it's time for a silly post again.

I have to call to the lab today to make an appointment for my monthly blood work (toxoplasmosis) and urine test (glucose and protein). To the right is a photo of the cup my lab hands out when you have to give a urine sample. Its diameter is 1"...

Couldn't they have made it little bit wider?! A bit more girl-friendly perhaps?! I now always take a latex glove before I have to give a sample, I don't have such a perfect aim I'm afraid...

6 comments:

Danifred said...

Okay, that's just crazy! Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I've peed on my hand plenty of times here! Don't you ever wonder if it's just a big joke that we aren't in on?

Chelle said...

No DOUBT! Good luck!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

Obviously someone in the medical field was not thinking. Best of luck.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for ICLW...
No. 3: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor IF, friendship, life on the ice)

GINA and KEV said...

Oh, good grief! The wide mouth cups are hard enough! I can't even imagine trying to hit that tiny container.

Hillary said...

Wow, that is SMALL! GL with that urine sample, and you're very smart to bring gloves :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog for ICLW.
makingmemom.blogspot.com