Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't understand...

why this stupid itch is still there when the lab test shows that there's nothing wrong? No yeast infection, no nothing! This should of course be good news, but I don't feel that great, because if I would have an infection, then at least it could be treated, now I don't know what to do and I'm afraid the itch is going to stick around for the rest of the pregnancy... The cream I got on Tuesday is not doing anything yet. Have to take it twice a day until next week Friday, hopefully it'll have effect by then. I don't want to end up like the woman I once read an article about in the New Yorker who scratched her head open (completely through to her brain!) because she had a horrible itch that no-one could cure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's nothing too serious, just seasonal issues because of the cold weather. Get better soon xxx