Rules: put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
Rules: put the logo on your blog or post. Pass it on to 7 blogs. Say 10 random things about yourself.
I'll do as Emily did and combine the two.
And the awards go to... (drum roll please!):
eye heart internet
For the Flavor
Hijacked...by a baby in waiting...
Infertility on the Brain!
The Maybe Baby (Babies)
Waiting for the Ukulele
Apologies to those who already received these awards from Emily or someone else. I just don't follow that many blogs...
And now for the 10 random things:
- I watch a lot of movie trailers online but I almost never go to the movies
- I hate scented candles and shops that smell like them
- I love following RTW sailing races but can't sail myself (and am too stubborn to learn)
- Apparently I have rock-climbing talent but I don't do anything with it
- I'm horribly behind on reading my copies of the New Yorker and am afraid I will never catch up again (but have to read them all entirely before I can put them away!)
- I thought I'd have two or three kids by now (but feel very blessed that I'm finally pregnant!)
- I hate having my close family so far away but am glad I don't have to go to every family gathering or birthday anymore
- I love living close to the mountains but miss the Dutch flatness sometimes
- I dream of cycling the USA from coast to coast one day (which of course I should have done while I lived there, but then I didn't have enough vacation days...)
- I'm grateful for the great new online friends I've made through blogging!